May was a big month for the Carroll family and it somehow flew by faster than I could keep up. I am going to post some updates over the next few days and will date them according to events in May. So if you keep up with us, take a moment to scan back a few post over the coming days.
I hope June has started off wonderful for everyone. June started paci free for Makena. She is struggling with naps a bit but overall doing very well. We are still practicing on the potty and I intend to start more intense training over the next few weeks.
Brooklyn was still not sleeping well until about 5 days ago. She has gone at least 5.5 hours for the last five nights with her longest being 10 hours. The 10 hour night had one paci fix and all was well with the world. Thank you God for answered prayers.
Makena and Brooklyn both had a "fever virus" this week. Some of our friends had it but for them it resulted in a stomach bug. Prayers are still with them as they get better.
We also have had visits from Grannie B, Grammy, Uncle Marcus and Auntie Amanda. So fun to see them for a few hours or a few days. We are looking forward to our summer and what the months will bring.
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment