Friday, August 31, 2012

Stop talking

Makena was trying to pick out a dress to wear to dinner tonight and I guess I was nagging her (she is very particular about what she wears) because she told me to "stop talking". She wasn't looking at me so I wasn't sure what I had heard so I asked her what she said. She kinda looked back with her hand in the air and said "stop talking". She looked Luke it was stressing her out. I have to say I almost busted out laughing. I thought a 13 year old had moved into my 3 year old body. Seems as though we are going to have some lovely encounters in our future. Different method of parenting coming up. Love my big girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Her daddy always said "u oo!"...interesting! And you are soooo right, it melts your heart...even when they are 42!!

    ReplyDelete