Thursday, July 15, 2010

PC VBS

Prestoncrest has a very involved VBS. They start decorating months in advance and do a total transformation of the church for the kids to feel like they have been transfered to another place and time. This year we were taken to the high seas on a High Seas Exploration to find the treasures of God. My friend Jenny asked me to co-teach the 3 year olds with her. It was a great experience and I am glad I got to do it. Makena was able to attend since I was teaching. Kids under 4 can't attend unless mom or dad is helping. We had wonderful kids!

Here are some pics of Makena (thanks Paige for sharing since this mom didn't get to take any).
Here is Makena reading her bible. Her teachers said she was great in class despite the extreme exhaustion.Here she is with one of her class mates learning about the love of God. I bet she had fun licking up that whip cream.Taking a ride to the auditorium sitting by her friend Caden.Playing in the tunnel.
She had a great time and so did I. Daddy was out of town on business during the first few days of the week so it was good to be out of the house and hanging out with our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment