It didn't take long before she was ready to get out. She was cold so she put on my T-shirt. And off she went...

Time to go in Mom!

We also got to spend time with Karl Mikal and Heidi in a splash pool one day. I neglected to take my camera. It was a lot of fun!
Then we had company on Wednesday, June 30th. Miss Presley spent the day with us. After having so much fun with the splash pool, I decided to get one for us. The girls had a good time.
Time to go in Mom!
We also got to spend time with Karl Mikal and Heidi in a splash pool one day. I neglected to take my camera. It was a lot of fun!
Then we had company on Wednesday, June 30th. Miss Presley spent the day with us. After having so much fun with the splash pool, I decided to get one for us. The girls had a good time.



No comments:
Post a Comment