Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daddy and Fun

After trying 3 times to get these pictures loaded, I finally conquered it! Over the last couple of weeks we have enjoyed time with family and friends. First, we got to enjoy supporting Don during the deacon "installation" at church. I realize this picture is not in focus but it caught a special moment. Here is our sweet little family. 27 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Chris, Steph, Caleb, Grammie and Gramps joined the festivities.

Family fun. Stephanie (20 weeks prego with twins).


Secondly, we spent time with friends at the Arboretum pumpkin patch and petting zoo.


Makena and friend McKenna...not so interested in sitting still for pictures.





Snack time...hard work climbing pumpkins.



Sweet friends Caden and Colten.


Makena loved the animals. She kept calling the little goats dogs and barking at them. So sweet.



You can't tell how happy she was by this picture. Maybe she was mad because I kept interupting her to take pictures.



Sweet kisses from Caden.




She sat with me for about 30 seconds before she was off to find another pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment