Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 29: Where does the time go?

Although 11 weeks still seems like a long time, the reality of our new baby girl being here is starting to hit me. We are going to be gone a number of weekends with football and holidays approaching, which means prep time with Don home is coming to an end. After being sick last week, my doctor gave me some meds on Thursday. I am definitely better but the cough is still hanging around.

This little girl, name still unknown, is getting her workouts checked off her to-do list. I love all of her little kicks but she hurts me sometimes and she seems to move a lot more than I remember Makena moving. She may be our little dancer or kickboxer...seems to be quite the mover and the shaker.

Overall, things are good. I can't wait to meet her but there is lots to do in the next few weeks. I know, I know...she'll have what she needs when she gets here. However, I think the nesting is starting to kick in and I am ready to get some things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment